Tuesday 13 January 2015

♡What's in my School Bag♡

Hey guys

So today I'm going to be showing you what's in my school bag. So it's my second week back from school and I just really wanted to do this video so I hope you guys enjoy it!

So this is my school bag:
It's just a grey rucksack with black spots and brown leather detailing. I got it from Accessorize for my birthday but I think it was £35 and it's just amazing, I love it so much - I think it's gorgeous.

So first off in the two small pockets at the front I just keep my timetable and my glasses case in one of them and my phone in the other. Oh, and I also have a club bar.

Then onto the big section, the first thing I would normally have in there is folders and books. So obviously I have different books and folders for different subjects but the school just give you books.

What else is there?


So the first thing I have in here is just my pencil case. I got this from WHSmith ages ago so they probably don't have it any more. I just keep some pens, pencils, rulers, rubbers and basics in here.
Then I just have my planner. It's pretty standard but my school just gave it to me and I can just write my homework in it and look at my timetable if I need to.

The next thing is a notebook. I can write stuff down in here and if I have any good ideas or I forget my planner. It's from Paperchase and its floral.

Then I have a body spray. It smells amazing and it's just good for after PE.

The last things I have are just beauty things in my makeup bag.
The first thing in here is my tangle teezer because you always need a hairbrush and this is just my favourite hairbrush and it's really small too.

I have a nail kit which just comes with a nail file (and scissors, tweezers and more) which is really useful to have at school if you break a nail or something gets caught in it.

Then I have hand sanitizer because school is full of germs. 

I also have some hair ties and hair grips because you know, I'm a girl.

Makeup I bring is:
Collection lasting Perfection Concealer - BEST CONCEALER EVER!!
Nivea Hydro Care lip balm - so moisturising!!
Baby Lips Electro Berry Bomb 
New Look Pure Definition Mascara - favourite mascara!! 
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Eyeliner - I love this a lottle!

So yeah- that's everything in my school bag. Hope you guys enjoyed this. 

Keep smiling xx
























No comments:

Post a Comment