Tuesday 10 November 2015

Autumn & Winter Lip Picks ♡

Back in spring I did a post all about lip products that I loved for spring and I spent ages perfecting all the pictures so it was one of my favourite posts I've written. So I thoght since autumn is running away from us, I could do a post all about lip products, but this time autumn lip products.


MAC Cremesheen Hot Gossip Lipstick
I talk about this in pretty much all of my posts so its no surprise that I'm mentioning it in this post. I love darker lips in autumn obviously, but if I do want a nude lipstick this autumn, my favourite ever lip product would be perfect.

Clarins Rouge Eclat Rosewood
Well, if I do want a bit of a berry lip but not too intense, this lipstick is a gorgeous dark reddy nude which gives a nice sheen of colour and is so moisturising.

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 107 
Here we go. The proper berry. This colour is such an amazing dark red which actually suits my pale skin and blonde hair. Honestly I don't know how I lived without this lipstick, it is matte but it is still creamy and moisturising so we have a winner.

Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Bomb
If I just want more of a little tint of berry but nothing too much, this is perfect. It looks quite scary in the tube but when you build it up it is a perfect sheen of berry.

Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm 13
Then for the lip gloss, this Clarins one looks great. It is a dark browny nude colour like Velvet Teddy from Mac and is super pigmented so it is more than just a sheen lip gloss, even though the brand want to call it a lip balm.

Berry lips for the win everyone! Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what your favourite lip product is for autumn in the comments <3

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment