Saturday 2 August 2014

20 Facts about Me

Hey guys

I was thinking about my blog and I realised that you guys don't know me very well at all! So, once you've read this, go over to the comments or tweet me and ask me questions. You can use the hashtag #askbeautygirlblog  and I will answer them in an upcoming Q&A. Also leave down below any suggestions for posts you would like to see.

Here are 20 weird and wonderful facts.

1. My real name is Elena but everybody calls me Ellie.
2. I live in England.
3. I CAN'T STAND ORANGE SKITTLES!
4. The first youtuber I watched was beautybysiena.
5. I was born on the 20th of March 2002.
6. My parents split up when I was about 5 years old.
7. I live with my mum and my brother (when he isn't away at university).
8. My favourite colours are teal blue, purple & white.
9. When I was younger I was obsessed - and I mean really OBSESSED - with Taylor Swift.
10. I was also really obsessed with Doctor Who.
11. In my entire life, I've only ever had one pet.
12. She's a cat and I still have her to this day. Her name is Evie and she is a 4 year old brown tabby.
13. My biggest fears are the dentist and snakes.
14. Even though I love horses, I am really not a horse person. They just creep me out.
15. I am right handed.
16. I eat with my knife and fork in the opposite hands, as if I was left handed.
17. I have blonde hair.
18. I have brown eyes.
19. I don't read very much. 
20. The last book I read was The Fault In Our Stars.

Hope you learnt a bit more about me. Comment below if any of my facts are true for you too or comment one interesting fact about you. Love yousss

Keep smiling xx

No comments:

Post a Comment