Tuesday 30 September 2014

5 Cute Fall Nail Polishes

Hey guys

So today I am going to show you 5 cute nail polishes which are great for fall. So I have some drugstore ones and some more expensive ones. Btw this is not sponsored all of these were brought with my own money, gifted to me or I borrowed from my mum😂.

So the first one is from Max Factor. I think it sells for about £4 but tbh it was a present so idk. It is the Max Effect Mini Nail Polish and it's in the cutest colour: number 45 fantasy fire.


The next one is the Leighton Denny nail polish. These sell for £12 which is a lot I know but it's worth it. The name of the shade is literally best seller!


The next colour is kind of similar and it is Clarins shade 10 Burgandy.


The next is so cute for fall it's a silvery lilacy pearly colour it is from Maval and it is 29 Glasgow. It sells for around £4.50 depending on where you buy it from.


The last one is a drugstore one and it is Rimmel Lasting Finish in 198 Azure. These sell for around £3.

*pearly blue colour*

Sorry this wasn't the best post. 

Love youss
Keep smiling xx


No comments:

Post a Comment