Friday 29 May 2015

Natural Makeup for School ♡

Every school has different regulations on how much make up to wear, and every girl ddecides how much she will stretch those rules. At my school, most teachers are pretty okay with you wearing makeup once you are past year 7 (I'm year 8 so I am finally free) and they don't mind as long as you make it natural. Some of the girls in my year wear so much makeup it's unreal, but I just like to wear a little bit, so today I thought I would do a post talking about the makeup I wear to school. Let's get started!
♡♡♡♡♡





Starting with my face, it really depends how my skin is on that particular day. If there's only a tiny bit of redness or a couple of blemishes, I probably won't put any on, but if I'm not having a good skin day, I will probably apply a tiny bit of concealer or BB cream where I need it.

The one step I never miss out though is moisturiser (obviously before the bb cream aha) as my skin can get very dry so I like to always moisturise in the mornings.

That's literally all I do for my base makeup, as I said it is a very natural look and just a tiny bit of make up to make me feel more confident and I just like wearing it.

Eyes-wise, I use my holy grail Collection liner and do a thin line on my lash line to define my eyes a bit more then put a couple of coats of my Natural Collection mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

Lastly, for my llips, I like to apply my Nivea Fruity Shine Peach lip balm as this moisturises my lips but also gives them a bit of shine.

That's it for my makeup for school. Its really not that much.

Do you wear makeup for school and if so what?

Ellie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I don't wear make up at school.. unless I have a bad skin day or feel like popping on some mascara! Our school is quite relaxed about make up if your not orange or have a bright lip! This sounds like a gorgeous natural look :)
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw nice! Our form tutor always trys to give us makeup tips and it's so cringey! Glad you don't feel pressured to wear makeup like some of the girls at my school. Thank you, I'll check out your blog xoxo

      Delete