Friday 1 May 2015

April Favourites ♡

Don't tell me April has passed already! This month has been a bit of both, some great moments but also some times when life hasn't been so great. But, like usual, it's time for me to talk about my favourites from this month.

This is a collab with Lauren, her blog is here and instagram here, and you should definitely check out her blog because it's amazing and we have actually become quite good friends too! We decided to do this post a bit different so I am going to be including two of her favourites with her pictures and why she loves them so you can have a bit of preview of her post and also get to know her style too. So if you want an extra two of my beauty favourites go check out her post. I hope you guys enjoy this new way of collabing but let's just get started.


Lauren's favourite - Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette: Golden Sugar
I love this palette, because although it's stated as a blush palette, it has a range of colours varying from shimmery whites to matte browns meaning there're colours suitable for highlighting, blush & contouring! The colours have good pigmentation & it was a bargin at only £6 in Superdrug!


Lauren's favourite - Maybelline ColourSensational Lipgloss: 130 Fuchsia 
I own more than one of these lipglosses and they are definitely my favourite lipglosses as they give a really nice colour, come in endless shades and they aren't sticky which I find with so many glosses! These are usually £6 in any shops that sell Maybelline, but I found it on sale for £3!



My next favourite is my MUA lipstick in Tulip as I bought this at the beginning of April and it is a perfect pink 'your lips but better' colour which is great for everyday and the spring. This applies so well and is so pigmented and creamy (I don't think that's the right way to put it but it just goes onto your lips well) and it smells INCREDIBLE!  The colour isn't too bright but it is a natural pink with a hint of nude but mainly just a natural pink and it isn't too light either. Overall, this is such a great everyday spring lip colour and I have been loving it a lot.

Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream: Fairy Cake
I've been talking about this in my recent posts, but its just an obsession of mine. I love bold lips, and this one is great because its a lip cream instead of lipstick and it dries matte. I am completely in love with it. I definitely recommend you try one.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour: On and On Bronze
This Maybelline colour tattoo has been my favourite. It's so easily to apply and is the most gorgeous colour. I can't even describe how much I love this. It stays on for such a long time and it's just the perfect cream eyeshadow.

Boots Witch Hazel Gel
In April, my skin hasn't been too great. But this miracle item has almost completely cleared my skin up. Its just the Boots own brand one and my mum gave this to me when I first started breaking out and now I apply it on my spots before I put my makeup on and before I go to bed. Then, my skin gets cleared up in just a few days. I definitely recommend you pick this up.

Music:
So my music favourite has been a band I have rediscovered as I was obsessed with them last summer and for some reason, I stopped listening to them but they are back in my life and I am so happy about it. FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER THEY ARE MY JAM! My favourite song is Amnesia and yesterday I remembered the song Good Girls which I love too. But all their songs are so good.

Also I have been loving Gabby (velvetgh0st) and Hobbie's cover of Love Me Like You Do. It's so good I can't describe!

Youtube:
Of course I have been loving all the youtubers like Zoe, Joe and Alfie but I like to include smaller Youtubers people probably haven't heard of so...NOO her youtube is PrincessEmeraldNoo and she is just so bubbly and does a mix of beauty and life and funny videos so go check her out.

Food:
Waffles. Waffles waffles waffles.

People:
Well obviously Lauren as she is so nice and I'm so glad we decided to collab. And also my internet best friend Megan. I could do a whole blog post about our friendship, but we started talking at the end of March and she is just the best cactus and I love her lots. Her blog is:
Meganwbu.blogspot.com


What have you been loving this month?

Ellie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! I love 5 Seconds of Summer too :)
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete