Tuesday 30 June 2015

Product Empties #1 ♡

Hey beauts,
So as I've been using up a lot of products recently I thought I would do an empties post so lets get started. I decided not to have photos in this list as I've already thrown away most of the packaging of these products so sorry :(

Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
Opinion? So simple but they really do the job great. I took quite a while to get through these as I bought them literally a few days before I started using Garnier Micellar Water but I find them very useful, not just for taking makeup off but for wiping down the outsides of products to keep them looking pristine and especially for bloggers, after doing all that swatching, you might need to wipe the product off your hands.
Price? £3.25
Repurchase? Yes definitely, I will wait until they are on offer though as I don't need them straight away.
Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry Shower Gel
Opinion? A. Mazing. This is one of the nicest smelling things i own and real makes you feel clean. I love how the ingredients are hand picked and especially that they don't test on animals.
Price? £2.30
Repurchase? Of course. I haven't found anything better than it and it is amazing value and is usually on sale for £1 so I will definitely repurchase it, although not straight away as I have lots of shower gels left to use up.
Original Source Raspberry and Cocoa Shower Gel
Opinion? I bought this because of how much I love the vanilla and raspberry one but honestly, I hate it. It cleans you well enough but the thing I can't stand is the smell. When I bought it, I thought raspberry and cocoa would be amazing, but it's so dark and sickly and just gross. Some people may like it and I don't mean to offend you if you do, but I would not recommend this, unless you like this kind of smell, so you could go and smell it in the shop.
Price? £2.30
Repurchase? Noooo, sorry but I really don't like it and I much prefer the other one.
The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo
Opinion? This is the shampoo that I go straight to when I am washing my hair. It does everything a shampoo should do, and so much more. It cleans, freshens,softens, adds shine, and just all together nourishes my hair. I love it a lot.
Price? £2.00
Repurchase? Definitely. I have tried other shampoos but I can never stick with them as they just don't do it for my hair. This is my perfect shampoo and I will continue to repurchase it for years.
Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm
Opinion? I used to talk about this so much, but I literally use this every day and it's so moisturising and hydrating and makes me lips not at all chapped and so soft.
Price? £1.55
Repurchase? That's not even a question. Hell yeah!
This was the first empties post I ever did so let me know in the comments if you enjoyed it.
What products have you used up recently?
Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment