Friday 3 July 2015

June Favourites ♡

I say this every month but I honestly don't know how June can be over already, it has actually gone so quickly! Anyway, like always I am going to talk about my favourites from this month.
These are all my favourites so let's just get started...
Maybelline Baby Skin Warm Apricot
I bought this at the end of May and have been wearing it practically every day when I haven't been at school. It is basically a primer and it just smooths out your skin and it keeps my makeup on for a while longer and I love the way this feels on my face. It is quite expensive at £8 for a small bottle but it does still last a long time.

Collection No Clumps Mascara
I bought this at the same time as the Baby Skin and it has become a holy grail for me. I have been wearing this every day for school and it gives so much volume and length. At the moment it is drawing with my New Look one which you all know is my favourite. I definitely recommend it for £3.

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Hot Gossip
This is my most recent makeup purchase and I am so freaking obsessed with it! I wouldn't normally put a product in my favourites if I have only been loving it at the end of the month but this is so amazing, it has incredible pigmentation and is a gorgeous darker pinky nude "your lips but better colour". I have a review of this coming soon when I have tried it a bit more but I love it, it was worth all the money.
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
I have been basically using this brush for everything recently. I have been using it for blending concealer, buffing in BB cream, putting on powder and so much more. It is so soft and amazing quality as it is Real Techniques and this brush is just the perfect face brush. 
The DUFF
I can't remember exactly when but at some point in June I watched the film The DUFF and it is amazing! It is so true and funny and is just a great easy to watch romantic comedy. I definitely recommend it for a girly sleepover or pamper evening, it's such a feel good movie.
Pretty Little Liars Season 6
If you follow me on Twitter, you will know that the sixth season of PLL started on the 2nd of June and we are getting a new episode every Tuesday. This season has been amazing so far! It's difficult to explain without giving spoilers but this season is even more intense and dramatic and I just love it! But it is a pain having to wait a week for a new one every week as I was used to just binge watching it.
(I don't particularly have any music favourites:))
That's it for my June favourites. This was a big shorter than my usual favourites as a lot of my favourites are the same as last month.
What have you been loving this month?♡
Ellie xoxo

1 comment: