Sunday 26 April 2015

Skincare Routine ♡

So today I have my long awaited skincare routine. I normally do an intro but I don't really know what to say, other than enjo this post. Let's get started...

I normally do skincare in the evening as I don't have time in the morning when I have school. If it is the holidays or weekend then I will do some skincare in the morning too.

Lazy Day
On a lazy day, it's bad, but I can never really be bothered to do skincare properly, so I will probably just take a makeup wipe and remove any leftover makeup and just freshen up my face.

Washing my Face
I like the Simple Face wash as it isn't too harsh on your skin and makes your skin feel clean and amazing.

Everyday
So to start off I will take my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with a cotton pad, as this takes off all my makeup and cleanses my face well.

The next step is toning my skin, so I like to use the Simple Soothing facial toner, as this just soothes and freshens my skin so much.

Lastly, moisturising is a step I would not miss. I like the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser as it makes your skin just so soft and feel healthy and moisturised and yeah, just soft!

So, I know I mainly use Simple, but I have tried a lot of other brands and I feel like it just suits my skin more than any other brand.

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment