Monday 24 August 2015

TIME FOR AN ADVENTURE

You're probably thinking: 1. Another chatty life post, honestly I came here for makeup talk! And 2. Wait...the title is all in caps and there is no heart, what's happened to Ellie? I'm still here folks, don't you worry. And this post is hardly going to be serious, I just want to let you guys know about something amazing that is just happening in my life.

Well...

How do I start?

Since I was about 11 my mum has always said to me "Oh Ellie we should take a gap year and go live in Italy or Spain and you can go to school there and it will be great."

But I was always replying "No mum, I'll miss my friends too much!"

Oh dear, little eleven year old me didn't realise how amazing it could be, what a great opportunity and that those friends weren't real friends. But, around the April time, after me and my "best friend" had a big fallout, I realised that I wanted to go. 

Again, my mum asked: "Come on, let's go to Spain! Or anywhere! Let's get away from here for three months or something!"

That time was different. That time changed everything.

"Sure!" A writer would say I chirped that but I'm not a writer.

We started talking about it but we never knew it would actually happen.

I don't know if I've even mentioned that my aunt and cousin on my mums side live in Spain. 

But today's post I am telling you guys that we are going to live with them.
Not forever.
Eight weeks.
Our new life.
An adventure.

And that's what I write this post to tell you all. I left it quite late because I had no clue how you guys would react, but I knew I couldn't hide it. I will still be blogging, but my pictures and a lot of things will change.

It won't be all fun and games though, I will have to go to school with my cousin and speak a lot of Spanish.

Before August ends I will get on a flight and land in Spain.

So yeah, I'm going to spain, wooooooo!

I will try and post some travel related posts and when I get back I will do a post showing you guys some pictures.

I don't know what to say now, I'm being awkward :))))))

Ellie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMIGODDDDDD ELLIEEEE HAVE FUNNNN 💩😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! Wish I could do that! ~ C x

    ReplyDelete