Friday 21 August 2015

Mini Beauty & Fashion Haul♡

I love shopping. A bit too much. I tried to stop myself but I have ended up doing even more. I haven't bought loads, just one clothing item, a few makeup and beauty bits and a book, but I thought I would do a little haul anyway and let you guys know what I bought.



Miss Selfridge Top
I can't find this on the website but as you can see from my picture it is the most gorgeous halter neck black top with a pink and blue aztec pattern. I am absolutely in love with it and it was £12 from Miss Selfridge.

Paper Towns - John Green
I've read about eighty pages of this already which is amazing for me because I'm really not that into reading. I used to love it but nowadays I can never find books that I find that gripping. Until this one, I'm sure its going to be amazing and I can't wait to see the film too. This was £8.99 and I got it from the bookshop in my village.
Original Source Vanilla & Raspberry Shower Gel
I've mentioned this in quite a few posts before but this is my favourite shower gel - it cleans well and smells amazing. I ran out so I had to pick up a new one. (I couldn't take a picture of this as it is already in my shower being used.)

Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette
This is amazing so far! It was £4 and it has 6 bronzey toned neutral shades. I love my Sleek Palette but I've been using it so much and I felt like I needed to switch it up a bit so I decided to pick this up as there was loads of hype around these a couple of months ago and I wanted to see if it was worth the hype. So far it is, but I'll probably do a review on it when I've tried it out more.



Soap & Glory Festival Survival Stash
This set is so amazing! If you bought it all separately it would be £35 yet they are selling it for £15. They didn't have it in my local Boots but I saw it on the website and decided I needed it, especially as I basically needed to repurchase or wanted to try anyway all the products in here. *they didn't sponsor me I am just amazed at how much of a bargain and how amazing this is!*
It includes:
Supercat Eyeliner
Thick & Fast Mascara
Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss
Hand Maid Hand Sanitizer
Off Your Face Makeup Wipes
Mist You Madly Body Spray
Isn't that amazing for £15? Me thinks it is! (who got the Wild Child quote? :)) )
What have you been buying recently?
Ellie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love that top! OMG that is such a good deal for all that Soap and glory stuff, its one of my fave brands x ;)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete