Tuesday 7 July 2015

Fail or Success - New Years Resolutions ♡

So you may remember at the beginning of the year was when I restarted my blog. I also did a post called 'Welcome to 2015 & New Year's Resolutions' so as it is just past halfway through the year I thought I would do a post reflecting (is that the right word, I don't know haha!) on the resolutions I said and how well I have done at them.

1. Sort out my blog!

In January my blog was a complete mess! I wanted to get good pictures, post regularly and have more views on my blog. That has definitely happened and I am very happy as I am almost at 5000 page views! I post twice a week every week and (it may have been only recently but) I have managed to get my pictures up to a quality where I am actually proud of them and spend a lot of time on them.

2. Don't procrastinate!

I have also succeeded at this! Now it's the last term I hardly have any homework (finally thank goodness!) but when I do I will try and do it as soon as possible and I have been spending a lot of time on my blog now but not until I have done any homework I might have.

3. Start a channel!

Well this is kind of a fail as I did start a channel and do a few videos but then I got a bit self conscious and also worried people at school would find out so I stopped filming them and a while ago I also privated those videos so you can't see them.

4. Eat healthier!

Sort of fail and sort of success. I have been eating quite healthily and a lot more healthy than I used to but I still have a lot of work to do in making myself eat more fruit and vegetables and less sweets and chocolate.

5. Stop saying like!

Sorry dad but BIG FAIL! I actually did start not saying it but then I started saying it again. Damn, I was doing so well!

That was my answer to whether or not I failed at my new years resolutions, I will probably do another post like this in around November time.

What resolutions did you have this year and how have you been doing at them?

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment