Friday 10 July 2015

My MAC Purchases ♡

So as you may or may not know from my recent posts, the other day I picked up my first ever MAC product, which I have been loving a lot. I also got a free sample and I was planning on including these in an upcoming haul but I haven't been picking up much other makeup recently so I thought I would just do a haul and review all in one of my new MAC products.

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick- Hot Gossip
This is the main thing I picked up from MAC and it is just one of their lipsticks, as they are probably their most talked about products and what I really wanted to try out. I picked one in the Cremesheen finish which is still amazing pigmentation and isn't drying at all, I am adoring this finish.
I got the shade Hot Gossip and at first I wasn't too sure if I had made the right choice but now I am completely in love - it is a gorgeous neutral colour if you have darker lips naturally and you want a bit more of a wearable pinky nude, it is a little bit brighter than most colours but it is a perfect summer "your lips but better colour".
The pigmentation and staying power and just everything about this lipstick is incredible. You can buy these lipsticks for £15.50 although when I got it it was 10% off so £13.95 and if you are wanting to buy something from MAC I would definitely recommend picking up one of their lipsticks, or if you are not sure if you should splash out I recommend you treat yourself as this is insane quality and the best lip product I have ever tried. It's a big claim to make but it is true. You can buy it here.

Mini MAC False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara
So I got this free and when I saw the words False Lashes Extreme on the outside of the packaging I assumed this was false lashes which would be quite cool but I don't think I would use them, but then when I opened it and found out it was a mascara, I was very happy. I am a mascara addict and I have to say this is amazing.
The wand is quite big and the whole mascara in general is a pretty decent size for a mini sample but this is the most lengthening mascara I have ever tried! It honestly looks like you are wearing fake lashes and it is incredible for lengthening and separating your lashes. It doesn't give much volume so I would probably wear this over my Collection mascara but it is a similar formula to the Maybelline Lash Sensational.
This mascara gives so much length it is crazy! I obviously got this for free but the full size retails at which you can buy here.
Have you tried any Mac products?
Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment