Friday 17 July 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review ♡

A lot of people in the beauty world talk about the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and say how amazing it is, and I have to agree with them, so I thought I would do a little review of it.
So this is mostly known as a makeup remover but it also does cleanse your skin and really hydrates your skin.
Makeup removing wise, this is so much better than using makeup wipes and you can basically just hold it against your eyes and it will remove most of your makeup, however to get mascara off you sometimes need to scrub a tiny bit but this just takes your face, eye and lip makeup off so easily and it is really gentle, it doesn't sting in the slightest.

I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out at all, if anything it makes my skin better.

Also this is a cleaner and it really does cleanse the skin well and keeps your skin really hydrates and healthy.

Overall, I really love this product and you can just use it on cotton pads and it takes your makeup off easily and makes your skin feel baby soft and gorgeous.

This is £4.99 which may seem quite expensive for a makeup remover but it is usually on offer for around £3 so that is okay and it is good value. Also, I feel like it is quite important to spend more money on skincare as if you have good skin, any makeup will apply a lot more easily and look better so it is worth spending a bit more money on and £5 is actually quite a bargain!

You can also buy a mini travel size for £1.99 which would be perfect if you were going on holiday or if you just want to try it out before you buy a full size.

You can buy the full size here and the mini size here. (This post isn't sponsored I just wanted to let you guys know my opinion on this product.)

What do you use to remove your makeup?

Ellie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I use this and it removes my make up like a dream, totally worth the money! :)
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete