Saturday 10 October 2015

Little Autumn Fashion Haul ♡

Its no secret that I'm a complete shopaholic. And as I keep saying, autumn fashion is my favourite, so I have been picking up a few items recently, so I thought I would put them together into a collective autumn fashion haul. I have only bought three things but I think they are all so amazing and special and I know they are all going to be staple pieces for me.

Lefties
So this shop has so many beautiful pieces in (according to my aunt it sells old stock of Zara but I can never find anything that I like and fits/suits me in there so it confuses me). Anyway I picked up a pair of jeggings in here. They fit me super well, other than they are a bit long but I'm tiny so I was expecting that and I can just roll them up. They are a dark grey faded kind of colour, and I know I'm going to wear them a lot as they go with everything and would just look perfect with a cosy jumper or a cute top.

Natura
There was a bit of a saga with this but as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it and a couple of weeks later I got it and it is so so cute. It is oversized and has bat wings which I have always seen people wearing but never tried, and I love it. I also think the quote on it is so important. I think it would look really cute with some jeans and boots and a scarf.

Bijou Brigitte
I have been wanting a new scarf for a while now, and I saw a huge tartan one in this shop, but I tried it on and it completely drowned me out so I looked at some others and found this one and fell in love with it. It is a gorgeous red, burgundy and green and maybe even a bit of navy tartan scarf. I am honestly obsessed with it, the colours are so autumnal but the red is also quite vibrant so it goes with everything but it brings a bit of colour to an outfit.

That's everything I've been buying recently. Not much but quality over quantity eh? Hope you all enjoyed this post, be sure to leave me a comment if you did. If you want me to do a lookbook with these items and some more let me know and I will definitely do that.

What have you been buying recently?

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment