Friday 30 October 2015

October Favourites ♡

What. The. What. How is it the end of October already. I swear it was only September yesterday. The last favourites post I did was in August but I have loads of things that I have been loving which I can't wait to talk about so lets just get on with it.
Seventeen Shadow Brush - £1.99
I have been really getting into doing different eyeshadow looks recently and I literally use this brush for everything. I should probably get a new one because I love this for packing shadow on the lid, crease work, blending and literally everything. It applied so well and makes your makeup look flawless so for the price I 100% recommend it.
Maybelline Colour Tattoo - £4.99
Who remembers the time when I used to go on about this constantly and just be obsessed with it? Well that's happened again. It is such a gorgeous creamy texture and glides onto the eye really easily with a beautiful beautiful metallic bronze colour.
Cranberry Eyeshadow - palette is £7.99
When I'm not wearing the colour tattoo, I am most likely wearing cranberry eyeshadow, not any particular one in particular (although its usually the one from my Sleek Palette), just the colour. I think it looks gorgeous smoked out in the crease and outer corner of the eye with a light brown or pinky toned champagne and it looks so autumnal and pretty.
Benefit They're Real Mascara - £19.90
This mascara is so heart eyes emoji. It's still not as good as my Collection one (I did a whole post comparing them which you can read here) but it makes your lashes look INCREDIBLE and I really love it.
Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 107 - £5.49
Autumn = dark lips and I have been obsessed with this lipstick ever since I bought it. It is an amazing dark red lipstick. It goes on so well and looks so pretty - I also did a whole review of that which you can read here.

Alberto Balsam Raspberry Shampoo & Conditioner - £1 each
When I was coming to Spain, I needed to buy some new shampoo and conditioner but I couldn't get to the Body Shop to buy my usual ones so I picked these up because I had heard a lot of people talking about them and I love them, they make my hair feel so soft and silky and wow, it is so great.
Tartan Scarf
I have literally been wearing this every day since I bought it and it is the softest, prettiest thing which goes with every single outfit. OBSESSED.
WILD - Troye Sivan
I don't stop talking about this but I love every song on the album, Troye's voice and music is so amazing and I can't wait for Blue Neighbourhood.
Divergent
I read this book throughout the end of September and beginning of October and I find it really hard to find books that I really enjoy but this is such a good book. I really want to see the movie too.
And those were my favourites this month. What have you been loving in October?
Ellie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love that scarf you are wearing, I also have been obsessed with Troye's new album x

    https://instagram.com/thriftyvintagefashion/
    thriftyvintagefashblogspotion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete