Friday 2 October 2015

Berries, Baths & Bonfires Tag♡

Autumn is here. It's October. But let's not talk about that because I dont think you want to hear me rant about how excited I am for autumn. And October. Wow. So last week me and Emma started our autumn series and today we have our own new tag for you all.
We thought of 10 questions, some beauty, some random, all autumn related and cosy. (I don't know how a question can be cosy but they are.)
Anyway, let's start off this tag.
1. Favourite thing about autumn?
The cosiness. Everyone says that and its hard to explain but I love when its raining outside and the sound of beautiful orange and brown leaves crunching under your feet and I love the fashion and makeup in autumn too.
2. Go To Autumn Eye Look?
Bronze. I mentioned this in my essentials post but bronzey toned eyeshadows and winged eyeliner or a more natural look to go with a darker lip.
3. Favourite Autumn Lip Product?
So I currently am in need of a makeup shopping spree to buy a load of darker lip products, I am especially wanting to buy Rimmel Kate Moss 107 but my favourite one at the moment (again mentioned in my essentials post) is the Clarins Satin Finish Lipstick in Woodrose.
4. Favourite Autumn Sweater?
I got this new sweater recently and I'm kind of obsessed with it. It's grey and oversized and it says 'The Best Things In Life Aren't Things' which I thing is a very true and deep and cute quote, its from a spanish shop called Natura. I also am still obsessed with this fluffy grey jumper I got last year from New Look.
5. Favourite Autumn Trend?
Oversized sweaters and a pair of jeans or jeggings. I really want some black jeans but I don't have any yet. I also love big scarves and beanies. And cute coats. And burgundy and khaki, I think they are very autumnal and gorgeous colours. I said I loved autumn fashion, I wasn't lying.
6. Favourite Autumn Pamper Product?
Lush products and my Zoella Soak Opera bubble bath as it makes my Baths full of bubbles and smell amazing.
7. Bath Bombs or Bubble Bars?
Bath bombs. I love bubble bars but bath bombs I find just so unique and cool, the way you put this in the bath and it creates all colours and some of them fizz and they smell amazing.
8. Best way to chill in autumn?
Have a pamper evening. Have a lush bath and then wrap up in blankets and watch a movie with hot chocolate then go to sleep.
9. Favourite Halloween show or movie?
Hmmm. Well I don't know if I really have a favourite because I hardly ever watch scary movies but um...one good movie that is a bit scary but not too scary is Hot Fuzz. It's scary but funny at the same time so even though it's not a Halloween movie I really like that.
10. Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
Well. Not coffee, that's for sure. I hate coffee. I love tea as a kind of everyday kind of drink but its also nice on a pamper evening to have a hot chocolate as its a bit sweeter, and more special, but I don't know how I can pick between them.
Now onto the boring stuff. For anyone tagged here are the questions:
1. Favourite thing about autumn?
2. Go To Autumn Eye Look?
3. Favourite Autumn Lip Product?
4. Favourite Autumn Sweater?
5. Favourite Autumn Trend
6. Favourite Autumn Pamper Product?
7. Bath Bombs or Bubble Bars?
8. Best way to chill in autumn?
9. Favourite Halloween show or movie?
10. Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
I decided not to include pictures as I don't want this to be posted too late and most of the things I mention in this post were included in my Autumn Essentials anyway but if you were tagged then its up to you whether to include pictures or not.
Favourite thing about autumn?
Ellie xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Lovely answers! I can completely understand where you are coming from, its so hard to explain how autumn is just so cozy, definitely my favourite season x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading this and thinking about how I would love to do this tag so thank you for the nomination! Lovely answers :)
    xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came here from Emsi Rose and i'm so glad can't wait to read somemore of your posts. Em. Xx

    ReplyDelete