Thursday 8 May 2014

Miniature Haul

Hey guys

Here is am extra mid-week post for you all...

So on Tuesday me and my friends went shopping and I got a few things which I am going to tell you about!

So the first thing I got was the book The Fault in Our Stars. I got this because everyone has been recommending it and then the trailer for the movie came out! 

I can't wait to read it - it sounds really good!

Trailer: 

The next thing I got is from H&M and it is a tank top. Now, you're not going to believe this but I only own one tank top in the whole of my wardrobe and summer is coming up so I thought I should get a few! I only ended up getting one but there were quite a few that I liked and I have been liking the one that I got so I will probably go back and get more!

It is just pink and it says LIVE BY THE SUN LOVE BY THE MOON in cool lettering. 

http://www.hm.com/gb/s/06ZHBS

The next thing I got was just a slushie.

Then from Claire's I bought a unicorn! Literally bought a unicorn :D it goes in the headphone slot of your phone and looks cool. :) it came in a pack of two - the white one and the pink one, which me and a friend split.

Hehe obsessed :)

And the last thing I got was just a pack of gum. It is the Extra Strawberry Sugarfree Gum which is very nice, but it loses it's flavour quite quickly. I am veeeery fussy about mint gum but one that I do really like is I think it is Extra Ice Sugarfree Bubblegum with the white and pinky bubbly weird packaging? I do not know anything about gum! :)


Included a picture to remind me to tell you guys that I made a public instagram acc which is @beautygirlblog99 plz follow me to get the latest on new blog posts.

instagram.com/beautygirlblog99

Keep smiling xx





No comments:

Post a Comment