Tuesday 20 October 2015

First Impressions: Rimmel Kate Moss 107 ♡

For ages, I have wanted to try the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, especially the 107 one (that may or may not be because of Zoe Sugg) and I kind of picked it up the other day. I got this as a complete bargain because in England this is £5.49 and in the cosmetics shop they had it on sale from €8 to €4 which is just under £3 wooooo.

So anyway, now that I have tried this lipstick out a bit more I am going to talk about my first impressions.

Quality
When you put this on, it is so creamy (even though it's matte) and easy to apply without being drying. Also it is so pigmented when you out it on your lips and the colour is every strong which is amazing. The staying power is beyond anything I would have ever imagined. I put this on in the morning and it did not budge until I ate lunch. Even then, it hardly budged it just faded a bit. Probably not this colour (unless you want to of course) but one of these lipsticks would be perfect for school or work or a party as it lasts so well, and stays on when you eat and drink.

Packaging
The packaging of this is pretty cute - I mean it's not stunning but it's pretty sleek looking and I like the red and black together.

Price
If I tried this product and didn't know it was Rimmel I would think it was MAC or high end, so the fact that it is only £5.49 usually is amazing.

Other Things
I also just want to add that the shade range is amazing - I have to say it is mostly bright or dark colours but there are also a few nudes that look really nice so you can basically get any colour you want. This one is a matte finish and it is a gorgeous autumnal dark reddy berry colour but they also have a normal range (as in they aren't matte). The ones in the all black packaging are the normal, more lacquery, shiny ones and the ones with red packaging are matte finish. One thing I'm not so keen on is the scent, I'm sure most people would like it, it's very fruity, but it's not too big of a deal as you can't smell it when it's on your lips (luckily.)

Rating
I have to say, I would give this a 4.9 stars. The only reason its not a 5 is because of the scent. Honestly, I think these are as good as the MAC lipsticks, apart from obviously the shade range isn't as big.

Rimmel and Kate Moss have created an amazing range of lipsticks!

Have you tried the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks?

Ellie xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So many people have been telling me to try Kate Moss lipsticks and now I really want to pick them up!! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow wow wow- is all I can say! Why on earth have I not bothered to go out and buy this before. To be honest, I think that your review has finally persuaded me- thanks. Will definitely be coming back for more posts like this one! Lovely jubbly!xx
    Check out my latest post?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently tried 107 (because of Zoella!) and completely agreed with your thoughts. I'm definitely not a fan of the smell either, but the whole range of Kate Moss lipsticks are beautiful!
    Check out my blog? lilseeloo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete