Tuesday 17 February 2015

♡Sleek Palette Review♡

Hey guys,

So today I am going to be doing a review of my sleek iDivine eyeshadow palette in the shade Storm because a lot of beauty gurus and people on YouTube talk about these palettes so I thought I would do a review.

Firstly, they are £8 which, it depends on you, but it could be really cheap for you if you are experienced with makeup and know what you like, but also could be quite expensive if you are new to makeup and on a budget then its a lot of money to spend so you want to make sure its not going to be a waste of money.

Personally, I think that this palette is a complete bargain because its is £8 and I was a bit unsure about buying it but you get 12 shades and they are amazing quality, so pigmented and gorgeous colours.

One reason I love this pallete is that its really different - its not just a natural palette or just a night pallete. It has 12 shades, which are all gorgeous colours, which are a mix of neutrals and colours, lights and darks and mattes and shimmers - its perfect because you can have just one pallete with lots of looks. 

These are some of the best quality eyeshadows I've tried, so pigmented and a perfect consistency, and this pallete is just gorgeous. Also the packaging is so sleek.

But now, the thing you've all been waiting for, as you've got to see what it looks like, here are some swatches of the palette.


So that's the Sleek palette for you. I would definitely definitely recommend it, the eye shadows are so pigmented and it's such great value for money.

I'll talk to you guys soon. Love yousss 
Keep smiling xx





No comments:

Post a Comment