Thursday 16 July 2015

My Happy Place♡

In autumn, winter and probably spring, if you asked me where my happy place was I would say my bedroom.

But recently, since the sun has come out and it has got a lot warmer, I have a new happy place, that is 100% my garden.

My garden is full of colour, beauty and life and I love it. Everywhere I look there is some kind of beautiful flower or ornament. I'm afraid my mum does all the gardening but I love love love just sitting or walking around my garden.

If I'm having a bit of a bad day,  or if I'm having one of the happiest days of my life, or anything in between, I will walk up my garden and go and sit on the swing seat at the top of the garden. You can hear nothing other than birds chirping, my neighbours pond streaming and the occasional noisy airplane. It really just puts everything into perspective and makes me feel so much better and I just love sitting there.

This post was short, the wrong day and deep but I just wrote it as an impulse and it turned out pretty deep *oops haha.

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment