Tuesday 21 July 2015

Treat Yourself ♡

So it wasn't that long ago (I think February) when I did a pamper routine and I really enjoyed writing it, and considering my products have mostly changed a lot, I thought it would be perfect time to do another one of these posts - especially because quite a few people have exams at the moment, and its important for them to have a little break from revision and just have some me-time and a relax. So this is part of my one of those days series as I said on one of those days it is nice to have a pamper and here is how I would do it.

So people say you can't have pamper evenings in summer, but I don't think that's true. Its just as important to pamper yourself when its hot as it is when its cold.
Before we start on any thing else, its important to remove any makeup, so I like to use my Garnier Micellar Water for that.



Bath
So this is one crucial step to any pamper evening, even in the summer, its great to just lie in the bath for a while and forget about anything troubling you and just zone out, as well as keeping your skin nice and smooth and nice ready for when the crop tops and shorts come out.
I still love to use Lush, and this time I decided to use the S*x Bomb (I don't really know ewhy I put stars in as it doesn't really make a difference?!) Also, me being me, I can't have a bath without any bubbles, so I added some of my trusty Zoella Beauty Soak Opera, which is still going, after months of use, Zoe has created an amazing product!

Candles
Candles make me feel a lot more relaxed and they smell amazing. Yankee Candles are the best so I would definitely recommend lighting some around your bath.


Body Skincare
In the bath, I recommend using a body scrub - my personal favourite is Soap & Glory Scrub of Your Life and then, once you are out of the bath, the lush will already make your skin feel a million dollars, but just to add to that, I like to use body butter too. I'm sure youve already guessed which one, Soap & Glory Righteous Butter...

Face Skincare
My skincare really doesn't change that much, I like to keep it really Simple and use Simple, so just check out my Skincare Routine (here) to see what I do, but I basically just cleanse, tone and moisturise. I also like to use a face mask if I have one, I really like the Superdrug ones, especially the Chocolate Orange Self Heating one.

Relaxing
Once I've had a bath and done all my skincare, I will just sit down and relax for the rest of the evening. I sometimes like to do my nails but otherwise I will just watch a TV show or a movie on my iPad, I am moving New Girl at the moment, and check all my social media. When I am tired enough I will literally just fall asleep.
That is basically it for my pamper evenings, I really don't do much. I hope you all enjoyed this post.

What do you like to do on a pamper evening?

Ellie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Tan's book and Zoë's beauty product, you know how to attract me haha. This is such a cool post tho. I love those type of article.
    I never had a pamper evening, I think I'm too busy ? (or too lazy ? 😅). I should probably do one ! The 'sex bomb' is such a cool bath bomb, and it kind of make my skin a lot more better ?. Hm. I just love your blog, and I can't wait for the next article haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha youtubers always attract me to posts! You should definitely have one, they make me feel really relaxed and you can be as lazy as you want! Thank you so much for the support, it means a lot <3

      Delete
  2. I still haven't tried sex bomb from lush and this post has just reminded me to pick it up! Great post too :)
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool! Thank you, love your blog <3

      Delete