Friday 31 July 2015

Summer Beauty Essentials ♡

Summer, summer, summer! As you can tell by the title, I am going to be talking about my summer beauty essentials. Hope you enjoy :)
Simple Moisturiser
Winter is when your skin trnds to be most dry but it is still important to moisturise in summer and for that I love this product. It puts so much moisture into your skin without making it oily. It has no harsh chemicals and it is definitely an essential for summer.
Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm
I talk about this so much, its unreal, but this lip balm hydrates your lips so well, it actually works and isn't just a gimmick like a lot of lip balms.
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
For a very light coverage, highlighting concealer that is perfect for under your eyes, this one is my go to as it feels very light on the skin and glides on so smoothly.

MUA Bubblegum Blusher
I'm pretty sure this was in my spring essentials too but this Blush is a gorgeous bright pink, which gives you a pink flush to your cheeks but still looks natural. It has incredible pigmentation and lasts all day too.

Sleek iDivine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is the most beautiful, versatile, pigmented palette I have ever tried. There are so many looks you can do with it, whether you want natural, smoky, colourful, shimmery or matte. The eyeshadows are amazing quality, it feels like it should be a high end product and they never fall down during the day.
Collection No Clumps Mascara
This has beaten my New Look Mascara by far. It is now my holy grail mascara, it is the best Mascara I have ever tried. It gives so much length and volume, it does everything it says and it is such good value for £2.99. This isn't really specifically a summer essential but Mascara is and this is my favorite.

MAC Hot Gossip Cremesheen Lipstick
BEST! LIPSTICK! EVER! This is my favourite lip product and it has amazing pigmentation, doesn't look cracked and is a beautiful colour. Cant say anything more about this!
Soap & Glory Righteous Butter
This really moisturises my skin for summer and sinks in quickly. Soap & Glory is one of my favorite brands and the scent is gorgeous.
Water
Sounds weird but water is actually amazing for your skin and hydrates you as being dehydrated is the worst thing that can happen to you in summer. Drinking water is probably the most important thing when you are in the sun so make sure you do it!
Sun Cream
An obvious one but this will protect your skin from the sun but still get you a tan. If you don't put sun cream on you can burn and burning increases your risk of cancer (just something they told us at school) so it will just take a quick minute but putting sun cream on is super important.
I may also be doing a summer fashion essentials because if I had included all of them in this post it would've been so long.
What is your summer beauty essential?
Ellie xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you said in this post! I have that collection mascara, its such good value for money at only £2.99 x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! Thanks for reading my blog <3

      Delete
    2. Isn't it just! Thanks for reading my blog <3

      Delete
  2. Great and informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and informative post.

    ReplyDelete