Sunday 3 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2015

Christmas is over... It's my favourite time of the year and it's over. It's currently Boxing Day and I am starting to write this post but it won't be going up until later because I always do present giving with my mums side of the family on Christmas Day, then I go to my dads for New Year and do present giving with him on about the 30th.
Disclaimer: I am so so so thankful for everything I have received this Christmas, I feel so lucky and I am not trying to brag or boast in any way. I asked if you guys would like to see this post and every single answer was yes so here goes. If you are gonna be offended by this post, you can click off now and come back for my next post because the last thing I want to do is offend someone.
Once I had written most of this post I realised just how long it was so I've put the person who gave it to me and what the present was in bold for those of you who don't want to read a whole ramble about how much I love everything.
So my main presents from my mum were clothes from Topshop which I really wanted. They are both black (whoops) and the first is a jumper which I am wearing as I write this and it is the softest, cosiest jumper I have ever worn. It feels like a blanket and is black and says 'California Surfing Association'. I don't know why I think it's cool it just is.
I also got the Black Joni Jeans which fit me PERFECTLY! They are so stretchy and perfect and will go with everything so I can't wait to wear them. I am so grateful for these, I've never owned any clothes from Topshop before but now I'm obsessed (they are a bit more expensive but you can definitely tell by the quality) and might have to buy some other things in the sale.
From my aunt and cousin I got something I am very happy about which is the Benefit World Famous Neutrals palette which I haven't actually swatched yet but it comes with two cream eyeshadows and four powders and it looks absolutely beautiful so I am very grateful for that. I'm just gonna say now I am so so so grateful for everything I got but if I say that for everything this will be a very long post but thank you to everyone who got me everything I love it all so much.
My brother knows me so well so he got me chocolate, and makeup. He got me the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate and it is the most stunning colour and I am so excited to use it.

My uncle really spoilt me this year. The first thing he got me I can't contain my excitement HE GOT ME JOE AND CASPAR HIT THE ROAD!! He also got me WILD by Troye Sivan on CD and Girl Online, which I already have but I loved it so I don't mind.
From my friends I mostly just got chocolate, although I also got a bit of makeup and nail polish and one of my closest friends had ordered my present but it hadn't come by the end of term, although I'm pretty sure she's got me a  necklace.
From my grandparents and some other family I got money and my grandma on my mums side contributed to me, my mum and my brother's tickets to see the musical Guys and Dolls which I have to say was so so good.
*A few days later*
My dad gave me a subscription to a magazine, quite a few little gifts which I won't go into detail about and the nicest fluffy hot water bottle. From his partner, she got me some nail polishes, chocolates and a huge box. Inside the box were some new Ugg Boots although they are actually from a brand called Bear Paw from America. They are the warmest thing and look really nice so I love them (along with all of the gifts I received from them) a lot.
From my sister (I always call her my sister in posts because that's what I think of her as and its a lot easier than calling her my dads girlfriends daughter) I got The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist which she has and I always steal but now I have my own so I am super excited because it smells INCREDIBLE.
I'm gonna leave that post here otherwise we will be here all day but I can see how a blog post would look a lot more boasty than a video so I'll just say one more time how grateful I am for every single present I received, and cards, and just messages. I had an amazing Christmas and I was not expecting any of this.
Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment