Thursday 7 January 2016

I'm Moving!

I've never really been proud of my blog. Sure I've been proud of some posts but in terms of looks it really isn't the greatest. So since the new year was here and I had been thinking a lot about switching to Wordpress so I could make my blog look how I wanted it to I figured now is the perfect time to move so I have. I've spent many hours working out how to export a blog and import it and trying to make the blog look good.

It's still in the making so it probably doesn't look perfect but all the posts are there from beautygirlblog99 and I am super excited to introduce ellieslittleeworld.wordpress.com or Ellies World for short.

I exported this blog to there so the posts from here are now there but if you want to read any of my new posts you will have to head on over there. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me through this blog and I'm really looking forward to making my new one even better.

ellieslittleeworld.wordpress.com

Ellie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Super happy that you're redoing your blog x ly cactus xx

    ReplyDelete