Saturday 28 March 2015

♡A Thing About Spring Tag♡

Hey beauties

So spring is here and lots of spring posts are approaching. But today, I have a more chatty post which is a tag about spring. Thank you to Ellie, click here to go to her blog, for tagging me and this tag was made by Katie, click here.

I tag:

1. Favourite Spring Lip?
In spring, I really love my pink lips, whether they are light and natural or bright and brave. At the moment, I am really loving my Collection Cream Puff in Fairy Cake, as it's just a really gorgeous bright coral pink, but you can get away with it and it dries quite matte.

2. Favourite Spring Eye Make up Look?
I love having warmer toned eye shadows in spring, cream eyeshadows are easy to wear and look really good, so I love my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, but especially in spring, I love my Seventeen Metallic Cream eyeshadow *can't find the shade* as its basically the same as the pink gold Maybelline one.

3. Favourite Spring Nail Polish?
Wow, how can I pick one? I love pastels a lot in spring, they just look so amazing, but I don't know how I can pick one! One of my all time favourite spring colours is my Mavala nail polish in Mystic as its such an opaque pastel purple colour.

4. Spring trend you are most looking forward to?
Not an exact trend, but I am looking forward a lot to cute tank tops with shorts and some dolly shoes or pumps. And pastel clothing, it will be nice to venture away from monochrome and wear something more colourful.

5. Spring Must Have?
Everything pink. And Baby Lips.

6. Favourite Spring Colours?
Pastel colours. Pastel pink, pastel purple, baby blue, mint green, pale yellow. Pastels.

7. Are you a Spring Cleaner?
No way. I can never be bothered to clean, whoops! I occasionally am really bored and will just sort through a drawer or my wardrobe, but not particularly in spring.

8. Favourite Flowers at Spring Time?
I'm not really that interested in flowers, but I love the way they look, especially in spring when they've all blossomed and everything looks so flowery and springy! I love tulips, as they're my mums favourite so I see them a lot and they're gorgeous.

9. Favourite Brand of Easter Egg?
You can't beat a cadbury egg! My favourite are the Mini Egg ones as they are so yummy and mini eggs are up there with my favourite chocolates. Also, I love the Malteaser eggs.

10. Overall Favourite Thing About Spring?
The bright colourful atmosphere, and how everything seems so much more friendly and warm. Also, the hot weather is amazing, and how you can spend a lot more time outside.

I hope you enjoyed this little tag, let me know in the comments if you did.

Also, just to let you know, it's the Easter holidays now, so I will be posting more. I will try and post as much as possible, I can't commit to being able to post every day, but I will definitely try and post every other day.

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment