Saturday 21 March 2015

♡My Birthday!♡

Hey beauties
So today I thought I would just show you a few presents I got for my birthday, not a proper detailed post, but just with some pictures and things. I just want to say I am so grateful for everything I got and love it all. Yes, I did get mostly chocolate and sweets.

To be honest, I just loved being with my friends and family and am so appreciative of all these gifts. I can't believe I am now a teenager omg!
So a few little beauty things I got were: Garnier Micellar Water, Simple eye makeup remover pads, a Rimmel 60 Seconds Super shine nail polish (tell me if you want a first impressions on this and I will do one), a white nail art pen and a Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm in Peach.
  
Haha I got a lot of food, my friends know me so well! This isn't even all of it! I got a lot of Oreos as they are my favourite, some chocolate, mini eggs and some Nerds. Ooooh the Easter nerds are amazing omg.
I also got two Soap & Glory sets, so I am stocked up on my Soap and Glory for a while. I got the Soaper Heroes set and the Clean Getaway set.
I also got some clothes, so I thought I would show you the two dresses I got. I first of all got this really cute kind of vintage look pink dress with floral patterns on it, and an adorable white lace skater dress.

I hope you guys enjoyed this little post. I didn't show you everything just picked a few things. Once again, I am so grateful. If you want a review or first impressions or some other post with any thing mentioned, please let me know and I will be sure to do it. I will be back soon with another post.

Keep smiling :)
Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment