Sunday 8 March 2015

♡Life Update♡

Hey beauties

So todays post is going to be nothing to do with beauty, I thought I would just do a little post saying what I've been up to recently and what's coming up.

So today has been such a sunny day and I went to the beach, as its not too far from where I live. It was so sunny and nice and we had fish and chips and now I'm so excited for spring and summer!

School is boring as usual :/ my birthdays coming up which is exciting and the Easter holidays.

So I have lots of fun blog posts coming up and I think when I get home tonight and tomorrow, I'm going to completely plan out all my posts for January, as I have been inspired by other bloggers.

I think I'm going to do a spring series, so every other post will be something about spring. Also, I am going to start doing advice posts on certain topics.

If any of you want to collab, please contact me, the best way is Instagram but also via twitter or in the comments?

If people wonder why I do so many collabs, it's because its a nice way of making friends and getting your blog out there, as well as getting theirs out there, and it can help the readers find new blogs to read too.

So I don't really have much else to say, I hope you guys had a nice weekend and are looking forward to spring. I'll see you guys soon with a more beauty related post.

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment