Monday 30 March 2015

♡Spring Essentials♡

The flowers are blooming, the clocks have changed, spring is finally here! So what better way to bring in spring on my blog than to do my spring beauty and fashion essentials. Here they are:

Sleek Storm Palette
Yes, I know, this is in basically all my posts, but it is just a gorgeous palette with an amazing array of different colours, and you can mix the neutrals with some more daring colours in spring. The wuality is beyond belief, the shadows are so pigmented, if you want a full review click here.

MUA Bubblegum Blusher
This blush is perfect for spring, as it is so pigmented and just gives a nice pink flush to your cheeks, and it's really small so it can easily slip into your makeup bag.

Collection Cream Puff in Fairy Cake
Looking at this lip product just makes me think of spring. It's a gorgeous coral pink colour and it applies really matte and stays for such a long time. Bright colours are a lot more popular in Spring and this is amazing value, so you should definitely check it out if you like brighter colours.

Soap & Glory Righteous Butter
I got like 3 of these in sets for my birthday, so I have been using it so much! It smells amazing, first of all, and it makes your skin feel so soft, (which in the spring, when you're wearing shorts and even going in the pool sometimes, is needed) but it dries quickly so your not waiting around for it to dry.

Garnier Micellar Water
This is raved about so much on youtube, but it's so worth it because it is amazing. It gets all your makeup off in a swipe and makes your skin so amazing!

Barry M Peach Melba Nail Polish
I bought this recently, and it's the most gorgeous spring colour and amazingly opaque. I will talk more about it and other spring nail polishes in a post all about nails.

Soap & Glory Girligo Body Mist
This smells too good. It's got that signature soap and glory sweet smell and it is just the nicest spring smell I love it a lot.

Primark White Lace Tank Top
This is just a staple top for spring as it's so cute and basic and you can style it so many different ways as it goes with everything.


H&M Grey Flowy Cardigan
I love this because in spring there is still a breeze and it goes with everything as its grey and it keeps you warm, so get one here.

New Look Denim Acid Wash Shorts
These are a new addition to my wardrobe, but definitely a good one, they are just really basic and the acid wash is so pretty. I know they are going to be a staple for me this spring, so I highlyrecommend going to get yourself some from here.
I also think kimonos and lace are going to be really big this spring.


So they were al my spring essentials. I hope you enjoyed it and are excited for all the spring posts coming soon.
Ellie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of that nail varnish! I might check out the Cream Puff Lipglosses as well, they look really good xoxo

    ReplyDelete