Tuesday 10 March 2015

♡New Look Pure Colour Makeup♡

Hey beauties

So quite a few clothing shops have makeup lines. The most well known is probably Topshop. But a lot of people shop for clothes at New Look, and just walk past the makeup they have. But today I wanted to tell you that next time you go there, don't rush past the makeup, stop and have a look because it is very good. Click here to browse the makeup line.

I haven't tried that many products from the line, but I thought I would do a review on it anyway. If you want a full review of it, Fleur did one so click here.

This line is such good quality and amazing value. Seriously, the ones I've tried from it are amazing and deserve a lot more hype.

I'll start with the product I have used the most. Sorry that this is in basically all my posts, but I've never found any mascara better - it's the most amazing! I like the New Look Pure Definition mascara. This is meant for definition, but I think more than that, it gives the perfect amount of volume and length, but you don't feel like your wearing any mascara. It's £5 I think, but it's better than any other mascara I've tried. You can just do one coat and you get amazing long volumised but still natural lashes, and if you do a few coats, you can look like your wearing false lashes. If I had to say one bad thing about it, it would be that when you take it out it's pretty clumpy and you have to wipe it, but a lot of mascaras are like that.
(This is what my lashes looked like with it on at the end of a long school day.)


The next thing I've tried is the eyeliners. The only one I've tried is the black one, it's amazingly pigmented and goes on really smoothly and doesn't smudge or come off through the day. If you do want to smudge or blend it, it's got a sort of creamy feel, so it blends really easily. The packaging to mine broke quite easily but it still works fine and doesn't make a mess, so that's not too big of a problem.
Haha yes I did write ily in eyeliner, and you can see it comes out really black, because I just wanted to say I love you all and I am so grateful to anyone who takes the time to read my blog.

The last thing I have tried are the eyeshadows. The pigmentation is incredible and they last a long time, although they can smudge a bit of its raining a lot. I have 13 Cream and 25 Chestnut. The one thing that I would say is that although the colour selection is nice, they are mostly shimmery colours. But they are amazing value single eye shadows and are worth trying, especially as the packaging reminds me of Mac, its very sleek.


If you were wondering, they have special packs like ones with matching lipsticks and nail polishes, and the one I got which had the mascara, black eyeliner and two eyeshadows in really gorgeous neutral shades, for £7 which is amazing!

I will definitely be trying more soon and I really recommend you do too.

This post is not sponsored, I just thought I would do a review and let everyone know how good the makeup is.

Keep smiling :)
Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment