Thursday 12 March 2015

♡One Letter One Brand Challenge♡

Hey beauties

So today me and Claire decided to collab and we have a little challenge post for you. It's not one we invented but we just thought it would be fun to do. So if any of you do this please tell me in the comments and I'll check yours out so let's just get onto the One Letter One Brand.

Avon
Benefit
Collection
Dior
Essie
Fresh
Garnier
Herbal Essences
I Love...
Jack Wills
Kate Moss (Rimmel)
Loreal
Maybelline
Nyx
OPI
Philosophy
Q
Revlon
Sleek
Ted Baker
U-
Vaseline
W-
X-
YSL
Z-

Sorry I couldn't get them all but there are some I just couldn't think of.
So make sure you go check Claire's blog and her Instagram because they are amazing.

Hope you enjoyed this little mini post and I will have a new post up at the weekend.
Keep smiling :)
Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment