Tuesday 1 September 2015

August Favourites ♡

August has flown past. I know I say this every month but I honestly can't believe it is September already and almost time to go back to school!
Like every month, I'm just gonna be talking about the beauty and random things that I have been loving over the past 31 (bit precise!) days.
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
I always used to use this but I thought it had run out as I couldn't get any product out but I tried to use it when I went to Cornwall and my sister helped me and I managed to get more out so I have been using this so much again and it is so highlighting and great for under your eyes.
Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette
I picked this up around the beginning to middle of August but I have been using it so much. The shadows are so pigmented and the colours are literally perfect for me. They are all bronzey toned and there are two matte shades and four shimmers but they are super long lasting and I have been using this palette almost every day I have worn makeup since I got it.
Nivea Fruity Shine Peach Lip Balm
Sometimes I really can't be bothered to pick out a lipstick and carefully apply it to my lips, so this is perfect for my lazy days as it applies so easily and gives a little sheen of colour and shine but nothing much. This is also really moisturising as it is Nivea but I just really love this.
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
In July, my mum gave me a load of her Clarins products to have as she had loads and didn't really want them so she gave me a load of lip glosses, a mini nascara and a couple of skincare products. Both of which, I have been completely loving.
The first is this 'Beauty Flash Balm' which I didn't know what to expect but it said to put it on before your makeup and I tried it out and it really brightens up your skin and makes your makeup glide on a lot smoother. I just have a mini but if you can get hold of this I recommend you do.
Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
The other Clarins skincare product I have been loving is this. Again, I didn't really know what to expect from this but it claims to perfect 'wrinkles, fine lines and dilated pores.' However, I haven't really been sticking to that as I have been using it under my eyes at night and in the morning and it makes them so much better.
I can't describe what it does, it makes them smoother, less purple and stops my under eyes being baggy, as they normally are. I basically use this as an eye cream and I have noticed a lot of difference with my under eye circles when I use this.
Paper Towns
This book is great. I'm not a big reader but I really wanted to read this before I saw the movie and this is one book that I am actually enjoying. It is so gripping and there's something about it which I just really enjoy reading as I can't put it down.
DuoLingo
As you will know if you have read my post about Spain, I am going to Spain. So I have really been trying to brush up on my Spanish as we have learnt quite a bit at school, but not enough to be able to talk to everyone and basically live in Spain for a while. This app has really been helping me learn. I just practise for a life bit every day and it is great. It is free and you can learn whatever languages you want so definitely check this out.
Eve Bennett
What can I say, I have watched Eve since before she had even 9k I think! I can't really remember but now she is doing meet ups at SitC and going to the Isle Of White with Liz Earle, not to mention hitting 50,000 subscribers! Eve does beauty, fashion and life videos. You can tell she really loves it and her editing is flawless. I also love her vlogs so please go and have a watch, I'm sure you will love her!
Lucy & Lydia
These two are just great. They make me laugh so much and I love all their videos. Again, they do beauty, fashion and life videos.
What have you been loving this month?
Ellie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the eyes uncovered palettes and Lucy and Lydia- they make such a good content :)



    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete