Tuesday 15 September 2015

Best of Maybelline ♡

So a little while back I posted a 'Best of Collection' post and I really enjoyed it so I have now started a series of these posts (you might have seen my post about Soap & Glory the other week), as I have using lots of Maybelline I thought I would do a post talking about my favourite Maybelline products and little reviews of them.

Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo - On and On Bronze
I have been talking about this a lot recently but this is probably my favourite Maybelline product. It is basically a cream eyeshadow but it looks stunning. It is a not too dark bronzey colour (hence the name).
Maybelline Baby Skin - Warm Apricot
There are a lot of mixed reviews of Baby Skin in the blogging world, some people swear by these and some people hate them but I really like this, I have the shade Warm Apricot and I feel like it doesn't give much coverage (which it isn't meant to as it is a primer) but it does even out your complexion and keep your makeup on for a while longer I think.

Maybelline Baby Lips - Peach Kiss
These are pretty good tinted lip balms and I do have an electro one, but this is the only normal baby lips I own, in Peach Kiss. I don't really feel like these do moisturise your lips that well but they do just give a nice sheen of colour, this one just gives a nice nice sheen.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
So this is an amazing mascara! I don't tend to use it on its own as it doesn't volumise that much but it does lengthen amazingingly and separate and define your lashes crazily. It is £8 which some people will say is expensive for a mascara but it is an amazing mascara and does last a very long time considering I have been using it so much since about February or March and it isn't dried out or run out.

Maybelline Matte Maker powder - 010
This is really good value for money as it is only £4 and I feel like this is just a great basic powder as it does everything it needs to do and nothing more. I got the shade 010 but it is basically transparent and it doesn't give much coverage but a little bit and just mattifies and stops your makeup from sliding off or being cakey.
What's your favourite product from Maybelline?
Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment