Wednesday 30 September 2015

Q&A: 100th Blog Post ♡

This is my 100th blog post. What. This is my 100th blog post. That is insane. It feels like yesterday that I started my blog. Now this is my 100th post. It's crazy. So I thought I would celebrate with a Q&A post.

If you could choose one place on earth to had a massive meet up with all of your internet friends; where would it be?
Okay, first things first, having a meetup with all my internet friends would probably be the best day of my life.

Anyway, I would probably want it to be quite relaxed, so maybe just go for a Starbucks date and just spend ages chatting and then spend the day wandering around wherever we were (maybe Bluewater or London or something) and go shopping and just have a laugh together. Oooh and have a cheeky Nandos but bring Zoe and Joe and Caspar and Alfie with us. Then go back to one of our houses and have a fun girly night in.

If you had three wishes and it could be anything you wished, what would it be?
1. For the day I just talked about to come true.
2. Everyone in the world to be at peace, happy, and having enough food and clean water.
3. Good grades, happiness and blog keeps going well.
That really wasn't 3 wishes that was 8 but who really cares.

Fave Joe video?
Really. How am I meant to pick. I really loved his first and most recent reading my diary videos (I loved all of them but those two were just my favourite). I've also always loved his prank call videos but I think I might have to say my favourite ever is his prank call video with Zoe.

Favourite post you've ever written?
Hmmmmm. I was pretty proud of my summer lip picks post and I'm pretty proud of most of my reviews. But honestly, I think my favourite blog post I've ever written is my post about divorce as its so close to my heart and so personal, and I love the fact that I could be helping people.

How long have you been blogging for?
I'm not sure. Let me check. Around October 2013. So technically two years, although I never

Life advice in one sentence?
Be yourself and do what you want to do, but don't forget to think of others, don't let them change you but remember they could be going through tough times so smile at strangers.

Favourite small bloggers?
I have a lot. A few are:
Lauren
Grace
Emma

Best advice you've ever been given?
I honestly don't know. Maybe just to be yourself or Do More Of What Makes You Happy - Alfie Deyes.

Best advice to boost confidence?
This is a hard one. You have to be yourself and just think, you're so worried about people looking at you and judging you, but everyone is thinking that sams thing. We're all so worried about ourselves and people looking at us that we don't have time to look at other people.

Also, most people in the world are good people, and they want to make people happy and have fun, so even if people are looking at you they are most likely not judging you and just thinking how pretty you are, or some other compliment. If anyone does say anything rude about you, they are just jealous because you are amazing.

What advice do you have for others?

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment