Thursday 10 September 2015

Summer OOTW ♡

Aloha! Still in Spain! Being in such a hot climate and a different place than usual has made me stop wearing pyjamas the whole time and start trying to wear cute outfits so here is my outfit of the week.

Saturday

Top - New Look
Shorts - New Look

Sunday

Top - New Look
Leggings - M&S
Cardigan - H&M

Monday


Top - New Look
Shorts - New Look

Tuesday


Top - ???
Shorts - New Look

Wednesday

Top - H&M
Shorts - New Look

I need to buy clothes from places other than New Look honestly!

So that was my OOTW from the 5th to the 9th of September. The weather in Spain is so hot at the moment! On Sunday it had been stormy in the morning but when we went out in the afternoon it was actually really hot so I didn't need to be wearing leggings.

I've been really liking doing fashiony style posts recently, what other style posts do you want to see? I was planning on doing a series called Style Staples where I pick one of my style staples (for example, patterned leggings) and talk about how I like to style them and a few different outfits wearing them. Would you guys want to see that kind of post?

Which outfit was your favourite?

Ellie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. These are soooooo cute I love them. Em. Xx

    http://emsworld11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete