Tuesday 8 September 2015

Benefit Do The Bright Thing ♡

Ever since I started watching YouTubers and blogging, I have always wanted to try something from Benefit. A while back I got a mini of Porefessional which I love, but when I was at Duty Free at the airport, I couldn't stop myself from going over to look at the Benefit stand.
I saw this set and thought it looked so gorgeous, it was also quite a bit cheaper than if I had bought it from any other shop, as I got it for £22.50 when the RRP is £26.50. I know, its quite expensive but I had been saving up as I know I wanted to buy something high end at Duty Free.

It comes with five mini sizes of some of their most popular products. All the products are quite brightening (hence the name) and I am in love. May I add the packaging is so beautiful!
The first product is a mini of That Gal. It is basically a highlighting face primer that you put on before the rest of your makeup. I have only tried it once but it seemed to really brighten up my skin and keep my makeup on for longer, although I will let you guys know more about how I like it when I have tried it more.
Next up is High Beam. It is marketed as a luminescent complexion enhancer, but basically its a liquid highlighter. I have tried it once and I am absolutely IN LOVE with it, it looks like the sun has naturally hit your face.
The third product is Dandelion. It's one of the boxed blushes and its a pale peachy pink. I like how its quite natural so its not too bright on the cheeks.
Also, there is a BadGal Waterproof Liner. It's a black pencil liner, I haven't tried it yet but it was so black and easy to use when I tried it so I have a feeling it will be really amazing.
Last but not least, is a mini of They're Real Mascara, I've tried it once and honestly, I really like it, its buildable and volumising and lengthening. Also, its amazing on your bottom lashes, although I'm not sure its as good as some of my other mascaras.
This set is such good value and its packaged so nicely, as well as all the products being the most amazing quality, I am so excited to properly try it.
Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment