Wednesday 23 September 2015

My Holy Grail Products ♡

Right. There are some makeup products I'm honestly obsessed with. I use them almost every day and they are my holy grail products. So today I thought I would do a post talking about my holy grail products, or my top five products ever!
1. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
This concealer isn't the greatest for spots, but it is gorgeous light highlighting concealer for under your eyes. I have pretty bad under eye circles so this is a holy grail product that I use basically every day and I love it!
2. Sleek I-Divine Storm Palette
This was my first eyeshadow palette but it is my favourite. I use this so much as you can create so many looks, natural, smoky, neutral, colourful, its amazing. Also, the shadows are amazingly pigmented, they feel like they should be high end. You get 12 amazing eyeshadows, and a huge mirror, in the most Sleek packaging for £8. I don't know how you can't love this.
3. Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner
I haven't been using this for that long but it has easily overtaken my Collection Eyeliner and become my new holy grail. It is so black, so easy to apply and so long lasting. It's packaging is gorgeous and its the best eyeliner I've ever tried. And it's only £6!
4. Collection No Clumps Mascara
Well, where can I start with this. I literally use this every single day. It is the best mascara I've tried, even better than my mini Mac one. It is so lengthening and volumising, as well as separating. I usually just use one coat for natural, fluttery, long lashes, but if you use more, it honestly looks like you are wearing fake lashes. Should I add this is only £2.99.
5. MAC Hot Gossip Lipstick
This is the most expensive product out of my holy grails, at £15.50, but it is so worth it. This is my favourite ever lip product. It is so pigmented, applies smoothly and beautifully, and is a gorgeous dark pinky nude, your lips but better colour. It definitely isnt matte, it does have a bit of shimmer, but its so beautiful. I honestly love this so much.
And they were my favourite products EVER! I didn't write too much about them as I know I talk about them alot.
What are your holy grail products?
Ellie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have that mascara and I love it, its such a goof value for money x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete