Sunday 20 December 2015

5 Sleeps Until Christmas! #20

Alrighty then, the time has come again. It's time for another weekly Blogmas update post. And this is the last one. I'm really gonna miss blogging so much but it took me ages to prepare for this month and there is no way I could keep up or think of original ideas to post every day, although I hope I can post a bit more next year.

This week hasn't been that eventful to be honest so I don't really have much to say. It went really slowly because it was the last week of school but now it is the holidays, yay!

On Thursday we had an Elf day and we dressed up and me and my friends gave eachother our presents and we were raising money for the charity and it was a very festive day then Friday was our last day and it was a half day and then in the afternoon/evening we went up to London for a meal then went to see Guys and Dolls which was incredible! If you like the story I would definitely recommend you go and see it.

Literally not been up to much this weekend. I never do much on the first few days of the holidays I just relax and enjoy not having to go to school. I've just got back from a Carol service which was actually really great and made me feel a lot more festive and now I'm going to eat dinner and then watch the Apprentice final with my mum and brother, and maybe Home Alone as it was recording earlier.

I'm a bit worried about my cat, we think she might be ill but we're not sure. Earlier she kept licking her lips and not eating and she also had a weird neck which had sorta gone in and then swollen underneath - maybe?? I hope she's alright, I think we're going to take her to the vet in the morning but I hope she gets better because we are going away for Christmas and also because my cat means a lot to me.

Yes I am going away on Wednesday for Christmas - wooooooo! If you didn't know, I'm going to my uncles and I can't wait to be there.

I'm gonna leave this post here, I hope you enjoyed my little ramble, remember it's only 5 sleeps until Christmas.

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment