Friday 4 December 2015

Christmas Outfit: Simple but Fancy #4

Helloooooo
Welcome back to Blogmas and today I have an outfit idea for Christmas. I'm going to be doing a few of these this month but this first one is going to be more dressed up and fancy for if you want to make more of an effort.


Dress: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Tights: No Idea? M&S maybe?
I always used to shop at H&M but I've become more into New Look this year although I do still buy the occasional item from H&M and still have clothes from my H&M obsessive times.

I think this look is nice because it's not so fancy you look like you're going clubbing or to a wedding but if you go to church on Christmas Day or just like to dress up a bit more. I love the lace on the dress, and the detailing at the bottom. I think it looks really pretty and a lot more interesting than just your average white/cream dress.

I would wear it with some heels maybe or just some nicer shoes and I might ditch the cardigan and go for a leather jacket (or denim if you have one, I really want one.)

Ellie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! That dress would be great for Christmas parties x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete