Thursday 17 December 2015

The Christmas Tag #17

I am back with another Blogmas post and today I have a tag which was made by Alfie Deyes I think and it doesn't really need an introduction so let's just go.

1). Use one noise to describe how excited you are for christmas.
Eeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!
2). Whats the best present you've ever been given and why?
I've been given so many amazing amazing amazing posts but I have to say one would have to be the Seventeen Complete Collection a couple of years ago because it really started getting me into makeup and inspired me to blog more.
3). Whats the worst present you've ever given and why?
Honestly I don't know. I don't think I've ever really been given a really bad present other than just a bag or some clothes that I didn't like.
4). Sing a line from your favourite christmas song.
Snow is falling, all around me. Children playing, having fun.
5). Whats your favourite Christmas film?
ELF! Although I watched Home Alone the other day and Love Actually and they were amazing and I also loved Arthur Christmas and I fancy watching that right now.
6). Show how good you are at wrapping a present.
Well I can't show because this is a blog post not a video but I think I'm pretty good at wrapping presents. I usually just wrap them the traditional way of folding the side parts into triangles (it's hard to explain, you get me?) or with smaller things i wrap them up like crackers.
7). If you could rename one of father christmas' reindeer, what would you name it?
Elfie or Evie (my cat is called Evie).
8). Whats your favourite thing about christmas?
Sorry, my favourite thing? Everything. Literally everything. I love the build up to Christmas and the festive feeling and I love spending time with my friends and family.
Ellie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I watched Arthur Christmas this year for the first time and I loved it too! X

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete