Saturday 12 December 2015

Cranberry Eyes & Pink Lips #12

Another makeup look I love for Christmas is a cranberry, metallic shimmery eye and pinky lips.


Face
Okay, I really need to start adventuring with my face products because all my makeup posts are starting to get really samey. But yeah, you guessed it, it's the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer. Although first off I would use the Benefit That Gal Primer. I would also set it with the Maybelline Matte Maker, surprise, surprise.


Eyes
To start off, if you have it, I would love to use the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate. I really really want to buy it, I might have to buy it as a Christmas present to myself, but I've seen lots of people using it and it is gorgeous. But I decided to use my Sleek Storm Palette and I started with the cranberry eyeshadow and packed that onto my kid, then took the matte dark brown and put that into my outer corner and crease and blend it out. Then I would just put some black eyeliner on my lash line and a ton of mascara.


Lips
I think that a natural pink 'your lips but better' lipstick goes perfect with this look, for example my MAC Hot Gossip Lipstick or Clarins Satin Finish Lipstick in Woodrose.

Sorry that this post was a bit odd, I've been writing a lot of posts like this and I never really know how to write it.

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment