Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas Outfit: Smart Casual #18

I'm back. I've done two outfit posts already but today I have a medium between the two. Maybe you don't want to go to the effort of wearing a dress but you want to look presentable still and be more dressed up than a jumper and leggings. I think this outfit is what people would call smart casual.


Top: New Look
Skirt: New Look
Carrying on the New Look obsession with this outfit!

This outfit, along with the cosy one, is my favourite out of the three (so basically I don't like the outfit with the dress as much). This is probably close to what I will actually wear on Christmas Day. Last year I did wear a dress with a cropped jumper but who knows?

I think this outfit is really cute, it's girly but not too girly and it would look good with some black boots and an oversized cardigan or cropped jumper and a jacket or coat.

Which outfit has been your favourite out of all of my ideas or do you have a better idea?

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment