Wednesday 23 December 2015

This Years Posts #23

I don't really know how to explain this post. Basically as the end of the year is drawing closer, I thought it could be fun to take one picture from every single post I have done this year that had a picture and put them into this post in (what's it called? oh yeah) chronological order - basically from when I restarted my blog in January to right now. You can see how my photo style has changed, got better or worse and also see a pattern in what things I really love. So let's go. This post took a very long time to pick the pictures, save them all and put them all into this post so I hope you enjoy it.

   


Blimey I've written a lot of posts this year. If you're still here, let me know in the comments which style of picture you like the most and I will use it even more in 2016. 

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment