Sunday 13 December 2015

A Boring Week #13

Well. Another week has gone by. And it's time for another chatty post. Not gonna lie, last week was a lot more interesting than this week and I don't really have much to say.

I'm obsessed with Blue Neigbourhood, I know it came out quite a while ago but I only listened to it for the first time when I had a day off on Tuesday and since then I have had it on repeat. I can't even pick a favourite, they are all incredible. Of course I've asked for it for Christmas. And yes I did have the day off on Tuesday because I was still ill and I wasn't getting better. Since then I do feel a lot better so I'm not really ill anymore.

Literally this week has just been pretty standard, nothing exciting. Just school. Yesterday I went to try out this drama school place because I love drama and I want to be an actress but my mum says I should be doing something other than just drama at school to get even better and I really liked it athough I'm not sure if I will do it just because it's a bit complicated at the weekends. We then went into town for lunch and I had an Oreo milkshake and tuna panini (obviously) and I bought a lot of presents so now I only have one person left to buy for.

Then I came home and chilled and then spent the whole evening listening to Christmas music and watching telly and wrapping all the presents. On Thursday me and my close friends are giving eachother our presents and doing our Secret Santa. We also have an Elf day on Thursday where we can dress up as an elf, or just wear Christmas jumpers and I'm going to paint my nails with one of the festive designs from my nail art post. Then Friday is our last day and we have a half day then ITS THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS.

I can't believe it's now the 12 days of Christmas because it's the 13th. A partridge in a pear tree. So far today I have just got up, showered and got ready, tidied my room, made pancakes - for me and my brother which failed so badly and there was only enough batter for one each because the first one came out like scraps and stuck to the pan (I am not the greatest chef let's be real) but when we did eat them they were actually really nice and we had them with bacon and maple syrup. Then I've been doing homework and I don't really know what I'm doing the rest of this evening. I hope you've enjoyed the second week of Blogmas posts, I've got some good-uns coming up this week if I remember right.

Anyway I don't have anything else to say so goodbye you lot, I will be back with another very smelly (hint hint nudge nudge) post tomorrow.

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment