Wednesday 30 December 2015

Day Out In Greenwich

Yesterday I went to Greenwich and I really felt like doing a bit of photography and putting it into a blog post so that's what I did. The only problem is the photos aren't the greatest quality as I had to take them with my phone so excuse that.

We got there at around 130 and we went to a cosy little cafe for lunch. I had a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea and they were very nice and the service was great and I don't know why I'm saying all that because I'm not a food blogger but I liked the decorations on the wall and the fairy lights and how they had magazines if you wanted to read and it just felt very homely.

We then went to a shoe shop nearby and I was eyeing up the converse and my dads girlfriend bought some wellies and we looked around. We also went to the market (hence the photo of the market's roof) and looked around there. We also went to an exhibition about Samuel Pepys because my dad wanted to go and some parts were interesting and some boring.

On the way home we went past a house my dad called 'Santa's Landing Strip' which had so many Christmas decorations and it was like something out of a movie but it was quite cool.

That's basically all we did yesterday but I actually thought it was a really nice day so I thought I would post this.

This will probably be my last post of the year as I have written quite a few posts but I haven't posted them because I need to take pictures for them and I don't have my iPad with me. But anyway, I hope 2015 has been a good year for you, it certainly has for me. If not, 2016 will be your year. I hope you all have a nice New Year's Eve (I have no plans other than staying in with my family haha oops!) and I will be back next year with more posts.

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment