Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Songs #3

I said in yesterday's post that there would be a post on Christmas songs coming soon, but little did you know it was today. 

Christmas songs are so great. Whether they're happy or sad they always put me in a festive mood. Here are some of my favourites:

THE CHRISTMAS SONG COUNTDOWN. Going from my favourites to the best songs in the land.

10. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - I have no idea who it's by but its good.
9. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith
8. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy
7. Santa Baby - there are loads of amazing versions but Megan Nicole one is my favourite
6. Winter Wonderland - ANYONE
5. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
4. Last Christmas - Wham!
3. All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
2. Mistletoe - Colbie Calait - this is my favourite sad christmas song and it basically draws with the last one but hardly anyone has heard it and they should've because it is such an incredible festive song!
AND THE WINNER ISSSSS
1. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin Stevens - obviously, this is a traditional favourite of everyone's. It is so happy and I know it so well and it puts me in the perfect festive mood.

Well I wrote that and then I thought of a few more that I love so I thought I would just add them in at the end:

Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon
Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid (such a catchy song and goes to a good cause, I hope they do another one this year)
Christmases When You Were Mine - Taylor Swift - I don't know if many people know about this, but I used to have a major obsession with Taylor Swift probably about 5 years ago then I went through a phase of hating her but now I like her and this is such an emotional song from her Christmas album.

And those are my favourite Christmas songs.

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment