Thursday 17 December 2015

Christmas Eve Tag #24

ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!

Well hello people today I am bringing you the last post of Blogmas which is sad but I am quite proud that I actually managed to do it. So it's Christmas Eve so I thought what better to do than the Christmas Eve tag which was created by Eve Bennett (she's a great youtuber if you don't watch her you should!)

1. What time is it when you are writing this?
Right now it is 12:38 as I am starting this post because I want to make sure I don't forget about this post because that would just be annoying and I also want to spend this evening with my family so yeah.

2. How excited are you for tomorrow?
Well, I have to say this year I have had to try more to feel Christmassy but at the moment I am feeling very excited so probably about a 7/10 on the excitement scale.

3. What are your Christmas Eve traditions?
We don't really have any. We usually just chill and play board games or watch a movie or something on telly.

4. Favourite Christmas Eve movie?
I did do a whole post all about my favourite Christmas movies, but for Christmas Eve I would probably pick Arthur Christmas.

5. Go on Santa Tracker. Where is Santa right now?
Alright so I checked earlier and he was leaving in 15 minutes but I just checked again and Santa is currently in Australia. His next stop is Townsville in 30 seconda from now and he has delivered 48,480,000 presents.

6. Do you still believe in Santa?
No. Sadly. I wish I did because I feel like Christmas would be a lot more magical but no I kinda worked it out (I can't remember exactly when but probably) when I was around 8, I'm not exactly sure.

7. Can you sleep on Christmas Eve?
Well, that really depends if my bed is comfy. But I do get to sleep in the end although it usually takes quite a while unless I am really tired.

8. What present are you hoping to wake up to?
Hmmm, well most of all I just want to have an amazing day but I know that my mum has got me some really nice clothes from Topshop and I am very excited for them.

9. Have you bought all your presents for your friends and family?
Yessss. I have bought all of them and I only have one person's left to wrap.

10. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas guys! Thank you for sticking with me for Blogmas and I hope you all have an amazing day tomorrow, you get everything you want and spend some quality time with your friends and family. 'Have a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year. Let's hope its a good one, without any fear.'

I'm not too sure if I will be doing another post this year. I won't do a whole post about what I got for Christmas but I might take a few pictures of some of my presents as well as some other pictures from Christmas Day and put them all into a post but other than that I'm not too sure when my next post will be. I really hope you have enjoyed this post and the rest of my Blogmas posts and I hope you have an amazing Christmas.

Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment